Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Links on Abortion.

Just updating the blog a bit, by putting some new links on here. One, is Pro Life Training.com. Scott Klusendorf is one of the main persons featured on that site. He gives presentations on abortion for the pro-life argument, and also does debates, where he always wins. I recently saw being interviewed by Todd Friel on Wretched Interviews. In the interview he lays out a simple plan so that you too can win the the abortion argument, in support of pro-life of course. Check out his site, you will learn a lot.

The other site is Abort73.com. This is actually a ministry based in the Rockford IL area, in case anyone was interested with the area that I live. I believe it is lead by a Masters Seminary alumni, I may be mistaken on that though, if I am, I'm sorry, let me know and I'll correct my info. Regardless, it is a fantastic site, with lots of information and resources that you can use. I highly recommend their site, and find out how you can get involved.

Here is a video I got from Abort73. WARNING, it does contain graphic images, so if you got a weak stomach or kids in the room, you might not wanna watch it.



If you can't see the video, click here to see it on you tube.


If you like what you read, please subscribe via RSS or E-mail for free today. If you have some feedback, please leave a comment below. All comments are welcome.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: