Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back in Action.

Hey everybody.  Apologies for not being on and posting blogs for a while.  I've had a lot going on in life, had to get a few things worked out, but I do plan on doing some posting on a regular basis here soon. 

To keep things short and simple, my amazing wife has been helpful, helping me take care of some personal and professional issues in my life, and for her sacrifice I am forever grateful for.  God sure did know what he was doing when He made woman to be a helper (Gen. 2:18).  I love this quote from the MacArthur Study Bible.  "Woman was made by God to meet man's deficiency."
If you like what you read, please subscribe via RSS or E-mail for free today. If you have some feedback, please leave a comment below. All comments are welcome.

No comments: